Our corrosion protection can stand up to the toughest of environments: saltwater, temperature change, high humidity, and the daily impact of nature. Resistant to impact and weathering, they can be applied both in the internal and external parts of watercraft.
TOFF Marine Applications: wood decks, pontoons, sport, fishing, sailing, work boats, yachts, jet skis, etc.
TOFF is a valuable coating in the residential industry for lasting protection from the elements. Its high resistance to weathering and impact ensure your home is protected.
TOFF Residential Applications: roofs, garages, planters, decks, swimming pools
TOFF is applicable to almost any kind of material. It adapts to the most irregular surfaces, vertical and horizontal surfaces as well as ceilings for waterproofing and daily chemical resistance.
TOFF Commercial Applications: walls, walkways, floors, courts, fountains/pools, ducts, storage
One of the first applications of polyurea dates when it was used as a repair material for manholes. TOFF industrial coatings protect against the conditions of industrial work such as sedimentation deposits, sewer systems, grease traps, and others that usually exhibit high levels of humidity, dramatic temperature change and continuous contact with fuels.
TOFF Industrial Applications: containment, waste handling, chemical tanks, silos, hazardous material encapsulation, concrete block/walls, dump trucks
- 100% waterproof.
- With up to 500% elongation.
- High resistance to wear and impact.
- Extremely durable.
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Resistant to fertilizers and fuels.
- Applicable both horizontally and vertically, capable of sealing joints, cracks, corners and adaptable to any shape having the surface.
- Bacteriologically stable.
- Suitable for use with potable water.
- Fast cure (for 5-10 seconds).
- Walkable in minutes.
- Very fast application.
- Easy to clean.
- Applicable on almost any interior or exterior surfaces.